Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

PLL

Let me start by saying that I think Lucy Hale looks like a fucking troll. Poor girl.

Secondly, the penultimate episode of this season was INSANITY. There was even a part where I was actually truly scared. Usually, the "scary" parts on PLL are just like, "Whatevs," because the show obviously also has to take into consideration that it has younger audiences. But this part was a scuzza and I had to turn down the volume and cower.

The last part with Jenna... I just don't know what to think anymore. If she fo real, is she faking it, is she good, is she bad? I'm so confused.

Last night, I even had a DREAM about PLL which is ridiculous. I can't even remember what it was... I think that in my dream Aria's father was A and that he may have been colluding with Ezra. I don't even know why. Maybe it's a premonition and it really IS him that is A. Maybe he IS colluding with Ezra, maybe even with Aria's mother as well. It's ridiculous.

I am beyond excited for Tuesday which is when I can usually watch PLL online from when it shows in the US Monday night. I just don't know what to expect. The anticipation is killing me. I love that they are actually doing the big reveal in season two rather than dragging it on for another five seasons like so many other shows.

SHAKING IN MA BOOTS, YA HEAR!

J

No comments: