Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

@life

Just finished screaming into my pillow @life. Not sure what to do with myself now. TV?

I just realized; I'm scared of everything. I'm not sure what sort of person I will be in my old age/infirmity. Hopefully, someone very different to who I am now (and that is a sad thought).

This week had been weird and I have an overwhelming urge to just shut down (a la my computer) and go into hibernation mode in some cave where people can't find me.

J

1 comment:

littlemishelle said...

EFF OFF! I forbid you to hibernate. (no thinking permitted!)

You are 'HADCORE' now and will be even more so in your old age/infirmity. NOW be FEARLESS (TSwift says so, therefore you must obey)

KISSES