Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Damage Control

I feel that I need to address some of the more cryptic remarks I have made over the last couple of months or so. "Personal" and "awkward" and "intimate" are some of the adjectives I have used to describe my situation. They have been vague at best and may have either been confusing or of no consequence to you as I lead a very  uninteresting life not quite worthy of a blog (or your time).

This "situation" has been following me around for a while. As many of you have guessed, it is a romantic situation. I refrained from elaborating on the subject as some of you know him and I wasn't sure it would go anywhere. Now, I am 100% sure it is not going anywhere so I feel more free with my information!

It was, quite simply, a guy from med who I barely knew but talked to occasionally on facebook and bumped into at uni a few times. I deluded myself into thinking we had some sort of "connection" and I thought something might happen this holiday because he mentioned catching up... Alas, nothing has arisen from this offhanded remark and I think it's time I stop obsessing/thinking about the issue and get back to real life! Uni is about to start and I need to get my head in the game.

There's no use crying over spilled milk. Please respect my privacy at this very distressing time (loljk, I don't really care. He was a passing fancy and actually kind of ug).

J

No comments: