Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ennui

I bought The Time Traveler's Wife today. It's quite good. In fact, I really enjoy the prose but the dialogue is lacking. It's very Babysitter's Club. Lots of, "Well, blah blah blah," and unnaturally long sentences.

But in entirety, I am enjoying reading it. I ordered some books from the Book Depository for the first time 1.5 weeks ago. How long does it get to be delivered? I'm getting impatient.

Ramping up for exams at the moment. It's amazing how quickly time passes. Seems like yesterday when I got back from China and started second semester, then midsems and now already getting ready for finals. Sucks to be a student, to be honest.

Also, I have no sympathy for year 12s going through TEE right now. In fact, I would say to them, "GOOD." Because going through TEE and studying hard for something (at least once in your life...) is character building and will teach kids responsibility, hard work and perseverence. I sound like a hard ass. Maybe because I am (my buns are taut). Heaven help my future kids, truthfully...

J

No comments: