About Me

My Photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nobody's Business

WHAT DO YOU DO ONCE YOU GROW OUT YOUR BROWS?

I feel like I have two shaggy caterpillars wriggling around on my face but I'm too scared to do anything to them lest I undo all the hard work I have put into growing them out. I know that if I apply tweezer to face, I will go overboard and end up even sparser than to begin with.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT PLUCK THEM! You'll get too excited and get a bit overzealous.

If you are really paranoid (and have somewhere to be tonight) then only pick up your tweezers to get rid of an advancing monobrow and obvious stray hairs.

s