About Me

My Photo
I'm a student from Australia who used to have a lot of time on her hands but doesn't have that much anymore. Now she has other stuff on her hands.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 Years on Blogger

I don't want to scare any of you but I may or may not have created a new blog. And on Wordpress of all blog hosts out there. Wordpress is quite fantastic and is more professional than Blogger. I like it. I also came up with a fantastic new blog name.

That's right. My new blog is not (I repeat: NOT) called Junaberry. It is a made up word that I came up with as I sat in my incredibly uncomfortable chair last night, waiting for the movie 12 Years A Slave to start at the Joondalup Pines Perth Film Festival.

Speaking of which, fuck all humans. We are disgusting animals. We pretend to be incredibly polite, humanity driven, politically correct cherubs but, in reality, given have the chance we would regress to our slave-keeping ways. We would beat and torture fellow human beings and take pride in the fact that we have managed to bend people to our will via sheer force and degradation.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's the name?

and duh we would, people are weak.

h